We pride ourselves on providing good quality advice and information to help with your planting project. Our staff are highly experienced so come in and talk to us today about your planting needs.
- 300+ varieties of specimen trees
- 275+ varieties of fruit and edible plants
- Ornamental shrubs and topiaries
- Hedging, Shelter and Forestry
- Roses and Perennials
- New Zealand Natives
- Bedding and Vegetable Plants
- Seeds, Fertilisers and Sprays
- Gardening Service / Maintenance
- Landscape Plans and Design
- Landscaping and construction
- Contacts for pruning and tree surgery.
Landscaping & Garden Design
We are able to help from design through to construction and planting. We have a qualified landscape architect on our team. We can access contractors for construction and of course the right plants for planting. We can also give you advice on landscape plans to ensure that you have the right plants for our local conditions and the right plants in the right place!
- We apply a seaweed liquid feed to our plants prior to winter to harden them up for the coming colder months.
- We stock all the products you need to get the best from your plants and property.
- We produce approx 75% of what we sell, which are suited for local conditions.